From a color-rich resort to incredible wallpaper out of Paris, take a look at the decorating and design ideas which have been inspiring us round the web.
• Hotel color: The Pantone Hotel in Brussels is at least as colorful as you would imagine. Take a virtual tour courtesy of Candice from The Design Boards, subsequently daydream about reserving a trip.
• New designs: Harlequin from the U.K. releases a new collection of brightly colored fabric and background, and Will out of Bright Bazaar stocks a sneak peek.
• Designer interview: San Francisco design company Tucker & Marks has a knack for creating sophisticated, classic spaces. Learn more about gifted principle developer Suzanne Tucker in this interview by Cristin out of The Simplified Bee.
• Lighting: Swing-arm sconces are flexible enough to work in numerous applications, and they are space savers to boot up. Nicole out of Sketch 42 rounds up some of her favorites in a range of price points and dimensions (like colossal ).
• Room Makeover: Ally of the blog From the Right Bank was hard at work redesigning her family space this year. She shares a look at her progress up to now, together with the painting over the mantel as her leaping off point to deliver a bit more color into the space.
• Inspiring Baths: The Marion House Novel consistently features exquisite houses in their”Hello! Neighbor” series. Lately, Emma compiled a number of her favourite images of kitchens from the featured homes, and the outcome is ripe with inspirational fodder.
• Wow walls: If you’re trying to find a way to add important wow factor to a space, among the gorgeous bespoke backgrounds out of Paris-based Minakani Walls might be just the ticket.
• New nursery: Courtney out of A Thoughtful Place transforms her kid’s nursery into a big-boy area in navy, white and green. Test it out, including links to the numerous projects she finished along the way.
Brass Tiered Pendant – $64
• Catalog discovers: If you don’t have enough time to flip through all those new home catalogs on your mailbox to find the true gems, not to worry! Jenny of My Favourite and My Best has completed the hunting for you and rounded up it in a post on her favorite finds.
• Great Shade: Still digging the chevron trend? Alaina found a crazy inexpensive rug (with discount!) To scratch that itch.
More: Choose Your Weekend Project
50 Clever DIY Suggestions